1. CHANGES THAT MAY OCCUR TO FISH AND BIRD POPULATION AND REASONS BEHIND IT
Low level of oxygen reduces the mortality rate of fish and wading birds by approximately 50% by six months.Their population will change affecting the survival of small fishes and birds and also affecting deeply on growth of big fish in water.Small amount of oxygen in water means that the act of conversion of gases is impaired, meaning the process of conversion of oxygen to carbon dioxide is slow and thus reduce the activeness of energy and growth enhancement in the organism.I am trying to mean that high supply of oxygen will increase the survival and thus from the question above its evident that the population of fish will increase in population by 50% in the next six months
2 RENEWABLE AND NON RENEWABLE ENERGY
Renewable energy is energy which can be renewed while non renewable is the one which cannot be renewed
Renewable are like the sun ,waves and heat of earth, they are carbon neutral and do not produce greenhouse effect thus less harmful to environment,its disadvantages are wind needs a lot of turbines to function
Renewable is cheap to acquire unlike non renewable which needs finances and maintenance like hydro power.
ADVANTAGES OF RENEWABLE ENERGY
- The sun, wind ,geothermal are available in the abundant quantity and free to use.
- The non-renewable sources of energy that we are using are limited and are bound to expire one day.
- Renewable sources have low carbon emissions, therefore they are considered as green and environment friendly.
- Renewable helps in stimulating the economy and creating job opportunities. The money that is used to build these plants can provide jobs to thousands to millions of people.
- You don’t have to rely on any third country for the supply of renewable sources as in case of non-renewable sources.
- Renewable sources can cost less than consuming the local electrical supply. In the long run, the prices of electricity are expected to soar since they are based on the prices of crude oil, so renewable sources can cut your electricity bills.
- Various tax incentives in the form of tax waivers, credit deductions are available for individuals and businesses who want to go green.
- It is not easy to set up a plant as the initial costs are quite steep.
- Solar system can be used during the day time and not during night or rainy season.
- Geothermal energy which can be used to generate electricity has side effects too. It can bring toxic chemicals beneath the earth surface onto the top and can create environmental changes.
- Hydro power provide pure form of energy but building dams across the river which is quite expensive can affect natural flow and affect wildlife.
- To use wind energy, you have to rely on strong winds therefore you have to choose suitable site to operate them. Also, they can affect bird population as they are quite high.
They are called non-renewable because they cannot be re-generated within a
short span of time. Non-renewable sources exist in the form of fossil
fuels, natural gas, oil and coal.
ADVANTAGES OF NON RENEWABLE
- Non-renewable sources are cheap and easy to use. You can easily fill up your car tank and power your motor vehicle.
- You can use small amount of nuclear energy to produce large amount of power.
- Non-renewable have little or no competition at all. For eg: if you are driving a battery driven car your battery gets discharged then you won’t be able to charge it in the middle if the road rather it is easy to find a gas pumping station.
- They are considered as cheap when converting from one type of energy to another.
- Non-renewable sources will expire some day and we have to us our endangered resources to create more non-renewable sources of energy.
- The speed at which such resources are being utilized can have serious environmental changes.
- Non-renewable sources release toxic gases in the air when burnt which are the major cause for global warming.
- Since these sources are going to expire soon, prices of these sources are soaring day by day.
Content will be erased after question is completed.