Voice of the Customer
For In the “Understanding the Voice of the
Customer at LaRosa’s Pizzerias” case study on pages 227 and 228,
LaRosa’s Pizzerias implemented the Voice of the Customer process to
design its restaurants to address customer needs and expectations and
ultimately allowed the restaurant chain to gain significant market
- Develop a customer satisfaction
survey of eight questions. The questions must be relevant to the case
study that the project team would use to solicit appropriate responses
on the restaurant design concept from current and potential customers
both inside and outside the restaurant’s current market area. Explain
your rationale for each question selected.
- For each of these survey questions,
identify two critical to quality (CTQ) performance characteristics for
each survey question and discuss why they are important to customer
- Based on the customer requirements
that LaRosa’s has identified and considering the design concept the
company has adopted, examine the customer profile (based on age,
lifestyle, etc.) the restaurant is targeting.
Writing the Assignment Paper:
- Must be three to four double-spaced
pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the
approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student's name
- Course name and number
- Instructor's name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least two scholarly resources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include, on the final page, a
Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in
the approved APA style guide.
- Must use your own words, no plagarism