Business Training Workshop
Feedback is important.
One has to do proper provision of it.
The provision has to be done consistently.
Every feedback has a target of fruitful results.
There is need for training on offering
The process is assures you of the needed
Do a forward pay
• Be good to employees
• Ask the employees to display the
very good deeds to others.
• Criticize constructively (Altahawi and
• Have good intentions while doing it.
• Quality of work improved.
• Greater job satisfaction
Display high levels of being specific
• Pay attention to a certain task.
• Be direct to the point while offering
• Be clear in your communication.
• Avoid general comment.
• Don’t leave the employees in the
• Tell the particular thing that has to
Embrace instant reviews
• Act on issues as the occur.
• Being silent on an issue will let the
• The effects will multiply.
• Problems may be forgotten.
• Have a daily or weekly review rather
• Help in tracking colleague's task (v
Carry out a one-on-one feedback
• Avoid public criticism.
• Praising should be done in private.
• Some individuals hate being at the
center of attention.
• Give an employee an opportunity
to express their minds.
• Create a relaxed environment.
• Let the communication be free.
Have a positive ending
• Target to help one improve.
• It is the basis of constructive
• Avoid going back over past mistakes.
• Leave the employees with positive
• Mention errors at the beginning of
• Show how much you appreciate
Make use of 3 by 3 method
• Mention three strengths.
• Mention three weaknesses.
• Mention three area of potential
• Allows for course corrections.
• Employees will easily remember.
• Challenge to improve (Xiao, Yun,
and Lucking, 190).
Set focus on performance rather
• Focus how employees behave.
• What they do at the job...