Research and evaluate four different report cards for K to Age 8/Grade 3. Include two that are from your practicum site (use up to 2 practicum hours) and two that are not.
Create a one-page table with the following:
- Pros and cons of each report card’s ability to effectively communicate with families and how the information is reported to families.
- Suggestions to enhance each report for teachers and for families.
- Select the report card you would want to use as a teacher and explain why.
Include a copy of each report card.
Interview an adult who has a young child in a primary grade. (3rd grade)
- What kinds of information are reported on their child's progress at school, academically and socially/behaviorally?
- With which standardized measures are they familiar?
- What has been their involvement in the assessment of their child?
- Other relevant information.
In 250-500 words, summarize the adult’s response and explain how you will use this information to inform how you will communicate with families. Be specific.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.