These are 5 articles I’ll use for an essay about Offensive Speech in College campuses, I was asked to do their Annotated Bibliography and also answer the 4 following questions of each article:
*Three main points of the information in the source or the arguable position presented in the source.
*An evaluative statement on the accuracy, credibility, objectivity, currency, comprehensiveness, and authority of the source.
*How this source helps to understand the issue, if it supports the prediction about the issue or makes look at the issue differently.
*The main reason for choosing this source. (relationship with Offensive Speech)
PLEASE FOLLOW MY REQUIREMENTS I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A PREVIOUS TUTOR
Here is the detailed description of the assignment:
Assignment: Annotated Bibliography
Requirements: Summarize the source.
-make a MLA works cited of each article
Length: about 100 words in paragraph form + the MLA citation for each article.
1. Name of the Article: Debating the “Mighty Constitutional Opposites”
2. Name of the Article: First Amendment Rights
3. Name of the Article: Actually, hate speech is protected speech
4. Name of the Article: The importance of Free Speech on College Campuses
5. Name of the Article: There’s a World of Difference Between Free Speech and Hate Speech
Make sure the Annotated Bibliography follows standard MLA formatting and that each entry includes an annotation.
For each entry include complete citation information and a brief summary and evaluation paragraph (about 100 words) covering the 4 areas previously mentioned.