Desperately need help

Question Description

Looking for a free software program. Has effects with names like "avril". "lightleak", "orton" "landscape." Not the usual programs like Inkscape gimp, photoscape. something unusual. My comp crashed and I just cannot remember the name of this program. i have a few images which i edited using this program, but i did not attach the program name to the image, other than "speffects." Is there a utility that could "read" the name of the software from off the image? thanks.

Final Answer

Hey I'm a programmer. Can u upload that image? I can probably help u.

henry (1070)
Cornell University

I was on a very tight deadline but thanks to Studypool I was able to deliver my assignment on time.

The tutor was pretty knowledgeable, efficient and polite. Great service!

I did not know how to approach this question, Studypool helped me a lot.


Brown University

1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology

2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University

982 Tutors

Columbia University

1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University

2113 Tutors

Emory University

2279 Tutors

Harvard University

599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

2319 Tutors

New York University

1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University

1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University

2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University

932 Tutors

Princeton University

1211 Tutors

Stanford University

983 Tutors

University of California

1282 Tutors

Oxford University

123 Tutors

Yale University

2325 Tutors