After reading Schizophrenia: A Sibling’s Tale, write a paper of 500-750 words in which you address the following questions:
- What did you think of the article?
- How did the article relate to topics presented in the textbook?
- What interesting questions did the article raise for you?
- Identify the positive and negative symptoms of schizophrenia and give an example of each.
- Describe the types of therapy discussed in Schizophrenia: A Sibling’s Tale.
Use the GCU e-Library databases, include a minimum of two outside references or other resources to highlight and support your viewpoint.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
This is the article you have to read: https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search...
Side note: All five questions must have a subheading and be written in detail. I do not want floppy work. Have an intro, and conclusion. Also, I want that the work is very well written. In the intro paragraph, include a thesis statement. The thesis statement to this paper could be: The purpose of this paper is about...Be consistent in your writing. I will give you the information for my GCU library login. Make sure all questions are answered in an excellent manner. All five questions must be answered in different paragraphs and must be detailed. There should be a total of 7 paragraphs including the intro and conclusion.