In this homework assignment you will be going over the below things in my homework assignment. The assignment consists of 11 questions, There is also a quiz that will consist of a few questions and an exam that will cover last week and this week with about 15 questions. Another tutor attempted but did not complete question after 5 days need quiz and exam completed by 1159 tonight and problem set 6 by tomorrow. you sai
- Find the interest, balance due, and minimum monthly payment for credit card loans.
- Evaluate mortgage options.
- Compute the monthly payment and interest costs for a mortgage.
- Prepare a partial loan amortization schedule.
- Prepare payments and interest for other kinds of installment loans.
Last weeks assignments covered
- Solve applied problems involving percent.
- Calculate simple interest and maturity value.
- Use compound interest formulas.
- Calculate present value.
- Compute effective annual yield.
- Find the value of an annuity.
- Determine the amount financed, the installment price, and the finance charge for a fixed loan.
- Compute unearned interest and the payoff amount for a loan paid off early.
- Describe stocks, bonds, and mutual funds as investments.
Please let me know if you are interested and if you have further questions