can you check please if you need more as I followed the main instruction
Analyze the computer components and technologies
being used to support the development of healthcare
and management of health data and information.
by 2304 Hal
Submission date: 23-Apr-2018 11:16AM (UT C-0400)
Submission ID: 952001428
File name: Fundamentals_of _the_electronic_inf ormation_system.pptx (526.39K)
Word count: 1583
Character count: 7926
Analyze the computer components and technologies being used to support the development of
healthcare and management of health data and information.
SIMILARIT Y INDEX
INT ERNET SOURCES
ST UDENT PAPERS
Fundamentals Of The Electronic
BASIC CONCEPTS AND TYPES OF INFORMATION
• An information system refers to a set of interrelated computer driven components that all function
towards the attainment of a common goal.
• The primary role of an information system focuses on the automation of the underlying processes that a
• Such organizations may only achieve such automation levels after the implementation of the most
appropriate computer systems.
• The basic concepts of information systems focus on the explanation of the primary tasks that form the
core of the organization in context.
CONCEPTS OF INFORMATION SYSTEM
• The first concept of information systems include the capturing aspect of the respective data.
• Since every organization deals with its own type of information, it requires a different set of information
• After capturing of data, the information systems store it on the respective and set up databases.
• Data manipulation stands out as the other important concept of information systems.
• Finally, the last concept of information system includes the reports generated that aid in the decision
TYPES OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS