Many people used the Super One Click softwr for Root purpose & some people got the "Wait for Device" problems.
This may happens for mainly 3 reasons
1. U r ADB/USB drivers r not properly installd
2. U r not using the latest Super One Click Version.
3. U installed the system update & since then Super One Click is not working.
I. PROCEDURE TO INSTALLING ADB/USB DRIVER
1. Install PdaNet(DOWNLOAD FROM INTERNET). And follow the steps and it will automatically install the driver.
2. Once the drivers r installd then try again to root from Super One Click.
II. INSTALL THE SUPER ONE CLICK(install latest one)
1. Install the Super One Click and try to root now.
Check for latest versions of Super One Click software from following site
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer