Interpreting Diagnostic Tests and Evidence-Based Guidelines in Managing Acute, Episodic, and Chronic Conditions
For this Assignment please follow the directions below
""""""": PATIENT 16 YEARS OLD with ASTHMA(chronic condition) and FEVER AND TONSILITIS(acute condition)""""""
- Pick one patient you have encountered in your clinical setting with your preceptor.
- The patient should have one acute and one chronic condition.
- There must be a diagnostic or lab testing performed for the patient (either for the acute or chronic condition; if diagnostic tests are ordered for both conditions, then the discussion should include all ordered tests).
- Briefly discuss the rationale (evidence-based) for choosing the diagnostic or lab testing for the patient (make sure to include relevant subjective and objective data in your discussion).
- Discuss the findings of the diagnostic test or lab results and how it supported your main diagnosis.
- Discuss pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for the patient.
- You are required to review 3 scholarly articles using evidence based database (CINAHL, PubMed-please refer to the library for more information). The articles should be about the condition(s) you have selected and should not be more than 5 years old. The articles chosen should address management of the acute and/or chronic condition.
Annotated Bibliography Requirements:
- Cite the sources using APA 6th edition format.
- Summarize the articles briefly in your own words, direct quotes are not allowed. Use 3–5 sentences (not more than 150 words).
- Explain the relevance of the articles to the condition you have examined above and clinical implications on your clinical practice.
Explanation & Answer
Please let me know if there is anything needs to be changed or added. I will be also appreciated that you can let me know if there is any problem or you have not received the work. Please let me know if there is anything needs to be changed or added. I will be also appreciated that you can let me know if there is any problem or you have not received the work Good luck in your study and if you need any further help in your assignments, please let me know Can you please confirm if you have received the work? Once again, thanks for allowing me to help you R P.S: Studypool is facing high level of traffic which may delay the downloading process. MESSAGE TO STUDYPOOL NO OUTLINE IS NEEDED
Running head: MANAGEMENT OF ACUTE AND CHRONIC CONDITION
Management of acute and chronic conditions.
Name of student
MANAGEMENT OF ACUTE AND CHRONIC CONDITION
The patient I encountered in my clinical setting with a preceptor is a girl aged 16. The
diagnosis of the patient includes asthma (chronic condition), fever and tonsillitis (acute
The diagnostic or lab testing performed for the patient for the acute and chronic
condition includes a chest X-ray, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, and a computerize...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
by Neil Gaiman
Sense And Sensibility
by Jane Austen
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
by James Joyce
East of Eden
by John Steinback
The Jade Peony
by Wayson Choy
Of Mice and Men
by John Steinbeck
by Elizabeth Gilbert
by August Wilson
by Donald J Trump