Imagine that you have been tasked with creating a training and development program for midlevel business managers in an organization (you can use your actual organization or one that you create). A midlevel manager is defined as a manager of managers. You have to present your proposed training program to your supervisor. To do this, you must decide on a training model, conduct a needs analysis, write learning objectives, and create the content of the training.
The topic of the training can be any subject relevant to a midlevel manager that we covered in the course, such as how to deliver real-time coaching feedback, how to communicate unfavorable news to employees (e.g., compensation status changes), or how to communicate that a complaint has been made against an employee concerning harassment. If you are
Be sure to include the information below in your PowerPoint presentation:
- For your assignment, you will create a 12- to 14-slide presentation (not counting the title and reference slides) that includes specific information as outlined below.
- Discuss your selected training process model, and describe why you recommend this model.
- Explain the steps you would have taken to conduct a needs analysis.
- State how this training links to the organizational objectives.
- Provide a sample of two measurable course objectives (from input objectives through impact objectives).
- Present one of the program’s completed modules. For example, this should be one or two of the objectives that inform or engage the participants in an activity.
- Be sure to cite any sources used in a reference slide with proper APA style. In addition, a minimum of one academic source that was not used in the Unit III Lesson or listed in required reading must be used, cited, and referenced.