• A general overview of smartphone and its influence on kids.
• Possible elements that attract kids to the smartphones.
• The proportion of kids who have been influenced by the smartphone use.
2. Body I: Bad effects of smartphones
• The negative influence of smartphones on kids.
• Effects of smartphones on kids’ health.
• Social effects of smartphones on kids.
3. Body II: Potential cause of addiction
• Use of apps, games and internet futures.
• The light concentrating on one part of the brain.
• Peer pressure to get updated with current issues on the social circle.
• Social media contagion effect.
• Affecting the mental development of the kids.
4. Body III: recommended solutions
• Restricting access to only educative and child-friendly apps and sites.
• Guidance and counseling to help the kids overcome the peer pressure.
• Finding alternative electronic gadgets with less internet access for the kids.
• Encouraging the kids to stay away from the smartphones and concentrate on their
• Restatement of thesis.
• Restatement of the bad effects of smartphones.
• Restatement of the potential cause of addiction to smartphones.
• Emphasis on the recommended solution to prevent addiction to smartphones.
Smartphones come with various features ranging from apps, games, and internet-based
features that always attract kids to them. In the recent past, the number of kids who are exposed
to smartphone use has been on the rise, leading to disruption from daily activities, academic
work and even deprivation of sleep. The use of a smartphone is adversely affecting the kids both
psychologically, emotionally and emotionally. Sometimes the smartphones cause depression and
even physical fatigue after a long duration of use. This paper will examine the various impacts of
smartphones among the kids to ascertain how bad it's for children to continue using a smartphone
in their daily lives. Nonetheless, the smartphones effects on kids may be controlled and regulated
if the appropriate mitigation measures are taken to reduce the exposure of kids to the devices.
The paper will then give an overview of how the continued use of smartphones among kids is
becoming an addiction before proposing the possible solutions that implement to prevent further
harm to the kids.
How bad smartphones are for children
Smartphones have a broad range of negative effects on kids. These effects may be
psychological, physical or health related. Smartphones transmit microwave radiations which
makes the immune system to suffer a lot. The first...