NO PLAGARISM, MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK
ALL SLIDES MUST CONTAIN DETAILED SPEAKER NOTES AS IF PRESENTING TO A CLASS. 2 OR 3 SENTENCES IS NOT ENOUGH.
KEEP ALL SLIDES MINIMAL (5X5), DO NOT USE FULL SENTENCES ON THE SLIDES.
THERE IS NO SLIDE MINIMUM COUNT
FEEL FREE TO USE IMAGES AND GRAPHS
ONLY DO THE BULLETS HIGHLIGHTED BELOW IN BOLD AND UNDERLINED
USE STARBUCKS AND PRODUCT LISTED IN PREVIOUS POWER POINTS, ALL PREVIOUS POWER POINTS ARE ATTACHED AS TO USE AS A REFERENCE.
Based on the product or service you select for your marketing plan, prepare a 10-15 slide presentation in which you answer the following questions:
- Describe the detailed attributes of your product or service
- Describe where your product and its competitors are in their product life cycle as well as the factors that will impact your product's movement through the product lifecycle. (Clue: you can't have a product enter a mature market unless it is high differentiated. And generally, a company and the market are at the same stage of the lifecycle unless the product is totally disruptive for the existing market).
- Describe how does the product life cycle impact the marketing of your selected product or service? How does it impact your company's differentiation and pricing power?
- Identify the positioning and differentiation strategies for your product/service.
- Identify the pricing strategy that should be used for the product or service. (clue, if you are doing a store of some kind your menu is your price list)
- Address in detail three elements of your marketing plan.
1) Distribution Strategies
2) Channel Strategies: Mass, Selective, Exclusive
3) Positioning within channels
4) Dynamic/Static Pricing Strategies
6) Daily pricing, promotion pricing, and list pricing