⭐ PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE I NEED TO GET AN A ON THIS PAPER.
This Research Essay is based upon an Argument Essay I wrote and turned in previously (on Racism). Basically the teacher wants us to use the Argument Essay we wrote as a foundation for this essay, but now to add further research to support the argument.
I have already picked out the sources I want you to use and how I want you to use them. They are linked in the document and wrote underneath on which viewpoint they should go under. (Viewpoint of me is that racism is not good and we should be furthering education to stop it and then the opposing viewpoint is that there is still racism going on today)
The Research Essay has to be between 1,000-1,500
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW WHEN WRITING ESSAY:
- You should take care to avoid logical fallacies and inconsistencies, as pointed out in PCI Chapter 5, and you should take care to include the components of a well-developed argument, also as pointed out in Chapter 5.
- You should include at least one long (block) quote, one paraphrase, one short quote, and a works cited page, all of them properly formatted.
- Double-space and use the proper MLA heading and formatting. All papers should have a Works Cited page and should properly document the sources in-text with proper punctuation and parenthetical references. Example of a properly-formatted paper: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/media/pdf/20090701095636_747.pdf PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMATTED PAPER
- Word Count: Please do not go more than 50 words over or under the word count for any paper.
- Grammar: All essays should make use of proper grammar and punctuation.
- A note on the thesis and content: All essays must be THESIS oriented. All quotes and information should be in the paper to support or introduce the thesis, as shown in the outline. A thesis sentence encapsulates the main idea and is not the same thing as a forecasting statement, which tells what you will talk about and indicates the structure your paper will follow. A thesis is required; a forecasting statement is not required, though it can enhance the paper. As well, the thesis and forecast can be combined into one statement. Although your book states that a thesis statement may ask a question, for the purposes of this class, in which your writing is driven by analysis and/or argument, your thesis should be an assertion, not a question. You should underline, bold or italicize your thesis statement in your paper. Failure to do so will result in the deduction of a letter grade.
- Click here for examples of thesis statements using synthesis - Synthesis Thesis Statement - Examples
⭐ BELOW I ATTACHED THE ANNOTATED LIST OF WORK CITED SOURCES THAT NEED TO BE USED (THERES 5) AS WELL AS THE PAST ARGUMENT ESSAY (THAT NEEDS TO BE THE FOUNDATION OF THE ESSAY YOU ARE WRITING) WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO READ BEFORE WRITING THE RESEARCH ESSAY.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full attachment