i need someone help me to Using the provided pareto Excel template

Anonymous
timer Asked: Jun 27th, 2018
account_balance_wallet $15

Question description

Using the provided pareto Excel template, create 5 problem areas for your project, inventing the number of their associated occurrences, evaluating those areas that warrant attention. Problem areas can include maintenance and support areas.

PROBLEM ANALYSIS - PARETO PROBLEM AREAS 40 100% 90% 35 80% 30 70% 25 60% 20 50% 40% 15 30% 10 20% 5 10% 0 0% OCCURRENCES CUMULATIVE PERCENT Pareto Chart for Cumulative Percent of number of Occurrences of all Problem Areas is in this cell. PROBLEM DATA PROBLEM AREA OCCURRENCES PERCENT OF TOTAL CUMULATIVE PERCENT Transmission 35 23.18% 23.18% Fuel system 25 16.56% 39.74% Miscellaneous 21 13.91% 53.64% Noisy 18 11.92% 65.56% Driver controls 13 8.61% 74.17% Other electrical 12 7.95% 82.12% Ignition 10 6.62% 88.74% 7 4.64% 93.38% Cooling system PROBLEM AREA OCCURRENCES PERCENT OF TOTAL CUMULATIVE PERCENT Braking 5 3.31% 96.69% Emissions 3 1.99% 98.68% Steering 2 1.32% 100.00% Page 2 of 2

Tutor Answer

Robert F
School: UT Austin

Please let me know if there is anything needs to be changed or added. I will be also appreciated that you can let me know if there is any problem or you have not received the work. Please let me know if there is anything needs to be changed or added. I will be...

flag Report DMCA
Review

Anonymous
The best tutor out there!!!!

Similar Questions
Hot Questions
Related Tags

Brown University





1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology




2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University




982 Tutors

Columbia University





1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University





2113 Tutors

Emory University





2279 Tutors

Harvard University





599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology



2319 Tutors

New York University





1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University





1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University





2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University





932 Tutors

Princeton University





1211 Tutors

Stanford University





983 Tutors

University of California





1282 Tutors

Oxford University





123 Tutors

Yale University





2325 Tutors