Think back to the stereotypes that you have seen in the past. For the assignment this week, write a 750 (or more) word, APA style paper that addresses the following:
- List a few of the stereotypes or types of stereotypes.
- In what ways do they exaggerate the group?
- What aspects do you believe are true?
- Why do you believe they are true?
- Think back to the stereotypes that you have seen over the past.
- What is your perspective of people who used those stereotypes?
The following exam is a final comprehensive exam, which consists of five essay questions. This exam is designed to test your critical and analytical skills, and your overall understanding of the negotiation process.
APA formatting is NOT required.
- Compare and contrast the distributive bargaining and integrative negotiation situation. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of each method, and how they affect the negotiation process. (A minimum of 300 words is required for this essay).
- Identify and explain the kinds of tactics in negotiation that might be considered as ethically questionable. Why do negotiators use these tactics? What are the motives and consequences of using such tactics? (Be as detailed as possible. A minimum of 300 words is required for this essay).
- Discuss the role of mood and emotion in negotiation process, and examine the effects of positive and negative emotions in negotiation. (Be specific, and provide a minimum of 300 words this essay).
- Analyze the influence of culture on negotiation from the research perspectives. What are the effects of culture on negotiation outcomes, on the process and information flow, and the effects of culture on negotiator ethics and tactics? (Be specific, and provide a minimum of 300 words).
- Evaluate why power is important to negotiators, and how to best deal with negotiators who have more power. (Be detailed, and provide a minimum of 300 words).