1. Your methods should be detailed enough that another researcher could perform the same
experiment using the same materials and methods. What term describes this goal?
C. None of the responses are correct.
1. How should you present your data in the results section?
A. in graphics only
B. in a mix of text and graphics appropriate for your audience
C. in text only
D. None of the responses are correct.
1. Which section should include a concise review of previous research relevant to your study?
D. methods and materials
1. Which of these guidelines should you follow when writing conclusions?
A. All responses are correct.
B. Review the purpose of your lab and the hypothesis (or hypotheses) you tested.
C. Summarize the most important implications of your findings.
D. Do not introduce any new information or analysis in this section.
E. None of the responses are correct.
1. According to Chapter 19, where should you write about research data that are atypical or
problematic in some way?