Using the website plan that you created in the Unit II Homework Assignment as a guide, write a paper based on the criteria listed below. Use diagrams and illustrations as needed.
should include the items below.
1.Discuss the navigation system for your website. Be sure to identify the individual elements that will guide the visitor through your website (e.g., the menus, links, images, maps). For example, will you have a navigation menu on each page? If so, discuss what links will be on the menu and how they will navigate the visitor through your website.
2. Define and discuss any changes you made to your website’s color scheme.
3. Define and discuss any changes made to the page layout for your home page and underlying pages. Illustrate these changes by using diagrams or illustrations.
4. Explain how you will control page layout with CSS.
5. Create and provide a plan for testing; in other words, discuss how you will conduct the testing of your website and what you will test. How will you know your website is ready to be published?
6. Create and provide a budget plan for publishing and maintaining your website. In other words, develop the budget for your website. Discuss how much it will cost if you choose a web hosting service. If you use a shopping cart or storefront, how much will this service cost? Be sure to define all of the costs involved in hosting and maintaining your website.
Your presentation should be at least eight slides in length, not including the title and reference slides. In-text citations should be used as needed, and references should be provided on a final slide.