Choosing a life partner is a very important decision. Spending the rest of your life with another person can be a joyous and fulfilling experience, but you must pick someone with whom you are compatible. Here are a few tips on making a good choice.
1. Figure out who you are.
2. Determine what you are looking for in a partner.
3. Ask questions when beginning a courtship.
4. Avoid becoming intimately involved with a potential partner until you get to know the person.
5. Be honest about who you are.
6. Examine how you act around a potential partner.
7. Spend time with a potential partner
8. Let go of expectations.
9. Make sacrifices to build your partnership
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer