Choosing a life partner is a very important decision. Spending the rest of your life with another person can be a joyous and fulfilling experience, but you must pick someone with whom you are compatible. Here are a few tips on making a good choice.
1. Figure out who you are.
2. Determine what you are looking for in a partner.
3. Ask questions when beginning a courtship.
4. Avoid becoming intimately involved with a potential partner until you get to know the person.
5. Be honest about who you are.
6. Examine how you act around a potential partner.
7. Spend time with a potential partner
8. Let go of expectations.
9. Make sacrifices to build your partnership
Jun 23rd, 2013
Studypool's Notebank makes it easy to buy and sell old notes, study guides, reviews, etc.