The purpose of this assignment is to use skills you have learned throughout all five weeks of the course. You will be able to apply what they have learned to solve a real world problem that you could use to in your future career.
Create a 5- to 6-slide presentation that must include:
- One slide on the Introduction
- Introduce your topic and question that you chose in Week 2.
- Why did it interest you? How does it relate to life?
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Three to four slides of your visuals
- Show your tables, scatter plot, other 2 visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s) that you created in Week 3.
- Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis.
- Discuss what you can conclude from the visuals. How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- How confident are you that your conclusion is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Explanation & Answer
COMPLETE. Please download the FINAL prepsentation below
Quantitative Reasoning II Project:
Predicting teen communication
Introduction of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter,
WhatsApp, and Instagram have changed how teens communicate
Social media sites are seriously limiting interactions among
The research intends to predict the teen communication preference
The topic interested me as it illustrated trends ...