Select any four questions of your choice listed below. Make sure you answer all parts of the question. Minimum requirements are two-three pages per answer. You do not have to cite the sources. total pages 10-12
- Describe the origins and aims of labor movement and socialist politics ( Karl Marx) in the nineteenth century. Describe the lives of upper, middle and working class women in English speaking countries between 1850 -1914.
- Define the concepts of “New Imperialism” and “colonialism” and analyze them in terms of motives, their methods, and their place in the development of the world economy? How was this new imperialism different from the previous European expansion?
- Discuss the causes of the First World War from a European perspective and what events led the United States to intervene in the conflict? What was the impact of the war on the world?
- Discuss the significance of the Paris Peace Conference. Who were the key individuals at that conference and what were their expectations? What was Wilson’s vision for “ the new world order.
- What were the causes and significance of the Russian Revolution? What was the political and economic situation in Russia for the first five years after the Bolsheviks seized power?
- Discuss the Stalinist Revolution and what was Stalin’s strategy for achieving rapid industrialization, collectivization of agriculture and the use of terror?
- Discuss the causes and consequences of the Depression? Why were Mussolini and Hitler able to gain power and engage in territorial expansion with such ease prior to 1939?
- What factors led to the emergence of a popular independence movement in India, and why did this movement lead to the establishment of two states, India and Pakistan, rather than to a single India.
- Discuss the causes and the consequences of the Cold War? What led to the collapse of the Soviet Union?
- What will be the major sources of conflict in the second decade of the twenty century? In your estimation is there a solution to these global issues and how?
Tags: history history101 modern history
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool's honor code & terms of service.
Explanation & Answer
I must admit, this was quite a...
Really helpful material, saved me a great deal of time.
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Most Popular Content
Aberystwyth University Healthcare System and Interpersonal Relationships Discussion
discussion 1---In order to apply health care quality concepts to a health care issue or a facility using the measurement-r...
University of Nairobi Door Bolt Discussion
Compare and Contrast the Two Different Types of Door Bolts...
University of California Israeli and American Militarism Comparison Paper
Compare Israeli and American militarism Based on your reading and class make a comparative discussion about the role of th...
Program Evaluation Northcentral University MOD2 Evaluation Plan Essay
Your task for the Module 2 SLP is to write a 4- to 5-page essay (utilizing at least 4–5 references) in which you describ...
Columbia Southern University Foundations for Research Paper
Good afternoon.Here is the next portion of the assignment that we discussed.In this unit's assignment, you will continue b...
Student Sample 1 Sample Paper Professor: Mackleen Desravines English 1102 22 July 2020 DOES FAMILY MATTER? Thesis: In Fran...
I think that the healthcare system did not handle the case properly. In essence, I think that the hospital registrar shoul...
According to the publication by Stuart B Schwartz, the Victors of the Spanish conquest and its losers are controversial an...
Lessons Learnt Regarding First Aid
I have learnt a lot form the lessons on First Aid. Lesson 2 provided knowledge on preventing disease transmission. It high...
by Michelle Obama
As I Lay Dying
by William Faulkner
by Chaim Potok
The Eyes Were Watching God
by Zora Neale Hurston
The Great Gatsby
by Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald
The Unwinding of the Miracle
by Julie Yip-Williams
12 Rules for Life
by Jordan Peterson
by Franz Kafka
Cry the Beloved Country
by Alan Paton
Our tutors provide high quality explanations & answers.
Most Popular Content