Write: In your essay of at least 1000 words, based on your assigned paper, complete the following:
- Analyze the quantitative research technique(s) utilized in the paper.
- Describe other quantitative research techniques that could have been applied.
- Identify the dependent variable, independent variables, control variables, and unit of analysis, as applicable.
- Explain how the researchers overcame any research challenges (nonlinearity, collinearity, endogeneity, simultaneity, and omitted variable bias) they may have encountered.
The Quantitative Research paper
- Must be at least 1000 words (not including title and references pages)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five appropriate sources.
- Be sure to integrate the information from your sources rather than simply inserting it.
- The assigned paper you are analyzing each week will count as one of your three sources.
- Other sources could include the course text and any of the required or recommended resources for this week.