Title Why Do You Do What You Do Google or Apple? 8 pages long
For this assignment you will write about the global organization Google or Apple.
- Please describe and define the organization (apple or google), provide a brief history and management styles and leadership used in the organization. Identify the benefits of such a style.
- You must Identify an organization and develop an organizational chart listing all the key leaders and their roles.
- Identify and list the organization (Apple or Google) roles and goals
- Discuss how their responsibilities tie to the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Identify and discuss the successes as well as the challenges the organization has encounters?
- Please include company dollar value, were google or apple's offices are, what are the organizations philosophy and the benefits of working for the organization
- The assignment should be 8 pages.
- Please include an introduction and conclusion that summarize the contents of the entire paper and written in APA format.
- Please include a minimum of 4 credible references
- Please Review the following short videos and include the concept in your assignment.
Planning: Goals and Objectives
Focus on weaknesses in the performance review process how it can be changed.
Analyze the nature of goals and objectives and the role of goals and objectives in employee performance reviews.
Analyze structure of organizational elements and both why and how organizations change.
Analyze dimensions of, creation and maintenance of organizational culture.
The process of Onboarding within the organization.
Organizing: Structure & Change, Culture & Social Networks
Explanation & Answer
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
by Elie Wiesel
Sounds Like Titanic
by Jessica Chiccehito Hindman
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
by Ken Kesey
by Kristin Hannah
Killers of the Flower Moon
by David Grann
The Tipping Point
by Malcolm Gladwell
The Russian Hoax
by Gregg Jarrett
by Franz Kafka
The Rhythm Section
by Mark Burnell