WEEK 4 LAB ASSIGNMENT 3 SUBMISSION
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Complete labs 2-5 using Visual Logic in which you:
1. Submit the .vls file you create in Visual Logic as well as a screenshot of the output. For full credit, the program must function correctly, produce the correct answer, and be logically succinct.
2. Write a short answer (four to five [4-5] sentences) in the comment text box located with the assignment submission link to the following:
1. A summary of the technical experiences that you used in completing this lab.
2. The commands that were of greatest benefit to you.
3. Your general comments on the overall lab experience.
Note: This is an academic writing assignment. Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling are necessary. Points will be deducted for poor writing.
Lab Assignment Breakdown
Graded Lab Exercises
Lab 1: Visual Logic Installation
Lab 2: Exercise 6 on page 35
Lab 3: Exercise 5 (Part A) on page 172
Lab 4: Chapter 9 Exercise 4 on page 421
Lab 5: Exercise 4 on page 468
Week 4 Lab 3
ShoppingBay is anonline auction service that requires several reports. Data for each auctioned item includes an ID number, item description, the length of the auction in days and minimum required bid.
Design and prepare a Visual Logic program that accepts data for one auctioned item. Display data for an auction item only if the minimum bid is over $100.00.
Make sure to follow the Program Development Cycle discussed in Chapter 1 and to use appropriate variable names as discussed in Chapter 2 Elements ofHigh QualityPrograms. Do not read too much into the program requirements. Keep it simple. The emphasis is on the decision.
How to set up decisions in Visual Logic is discussed in Lesson Four of the Visual Logic guide which has been posted again under the Instructor Insights for this week. Using appropriate input prompts (Lesson Two), the Visual Logic "Console" option (Lesson One) for input and output, as well as the FormatCurrency( ) function (Lesson Three) will make your program more user-friendly.
An example of the .vls file name: jmurnane_lab03
Below is the respond from professor;
"To receive points for a lab the .vls file must be submitted so I can execute and test the program myself."