Create a 5- to 6-slide presentation that must include:
- One slide on the Introduction
- Introduce your topic and question that you chose in Week 2.
- Why did it interest you? How does it relate to life?
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Three to four slides of your visuals
- Show your tables, scatter plot, other 2 visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s) that you created in Week 3.
- Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis.
- Discuss what you can conclude from the visuals. How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- How confident are you that your conclusion is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
please see the attachment to help with presentation data
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full attachment
Explanation & Answer
Please let me know if there is anything needs to be changed or added. I will be also appreciated that you can let me know if there is any problem or you have not received the work. Please let me know if there is anything needs to be changed or added. I will be also appreciated that you can let me know if there is any problem or you have not received the workGood luck in your study and if you need any further help in your assignments, please let me knowCan you please confirm if you have received the work? Once again, thanks for allowing me to help youRMESSAGE TO STUDYPOOLNO OUTLINE IS NEEDEDTo ensure originality of the work
Results of plagiarism analysis from 2018-08-21 16:55 UTC
Correctional US population 21 august 2018.pptx
Date: 2018-08-21 16:54 UTC
All sources 0
6 pages, 422 words
PlagLevel: selected / overall
0 matches from 0 sources, of which 0 are online ...