Need help with my Business Law question - I’m studying for my class.
Please be extra careful and original. My school uses a Plagiarism program named "Safe Assign" I already had 3 papers come back claiming that they were plagiarized. Also, please use in word references. Here is a website to detail this program.
Recent history illustrates that bullying is a growing problem among
today’s youth in the United States. Amanda Todd, for example, was only
fifteen (15) years old when she committed suicide after being bullied by
her peers for over a year.
Watch the video titled “Amanda
Todd’s Story: Struggling, Bullying, Suicidal, Self-harm” (8 min 55 s).
Video Source: ChisVideos. (2012,
October 11). Amanda Todd’s Story: Struggling, Bullying, Suicidal,
Self-harm [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej7afkypUsc.
This video can be viewed from within your online course shell.
Use your textbook, the Internet, and / or Strayer Library to research articles on bullying cases that occur today.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe at least two (2) types of bullying to which Amanda Todd was subjected.
at least three (3) consequences that Amanda Todd experienced as a
result of being bullied, and discuss her attempts to deal with them.
two (2) strategies that you believe Amanda’s parents, teachers, and
authorities could have used in order to reduce episodes of bullying of
Amanda and thus prevent Amanda’s suicide.
- Compare at least two
(2) similarities and two (2) differences between the bullying cases
that take place today with those cases that took place when you attended
- Explain the key contributing factors that you
believe led to bullying behaviors. Next, suggest at least three (3) ways
in which prevention programs can reduce bullying cases overall.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explore the relationship of illicit drugs, gangs, and forms of delinquency.
- Explicate the types of prevention programs that are likely to work with high-risk youngsters.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in juvenile delinquency and justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about juvenile delinquency and justice using proper writing mechanics.