tgis has 2 parts, let me know...Part one on file and the remaing is part 2
Scenario: Using the same organization and the lemonade drink from the Week 4 Learning Team assignment, develop an analysis for the bank. The bank will be using this information to make their final decision on how, and if, to fund your company's new and unique lemonade. Through your research, you have found that the bank you will be presenting to is favorable of socially-conscience companies that support local charitable endeavors.
Develop a minimum 350- to 525-word analysis that include the following:
- Select four of the following methods and explain how they should be used by your company to align best with your target segment and product definition:
- Public relations
- Traditional Digital marketing
- New Digital marketing techniques (describe)
- Direct marketing
- Event marketing
- Outdoor Advertising
- Select two of the following forms of sales promotion to promote your product and explain the reasoning for each of your choices:
- Loyalty Programs
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Discuss ways you can demonstrate to the bank that this company is a socially-conscience organization and will be involved with local social endeavors.
- Discuss how your company could expand into the global market.
- Examine promotional methods that could be used to market your lemonade globally.
- Examine any ethical or moral issues you may encounter while developing and utilizing the various forms of sales promotion.
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool's honor code & terms of service.
Explanation & Answer
part 1 c...
This is great! Exactly what I wanted.
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Most Popular Content
Choose a Fortune 1000 company. In four double spaced pages maximum, describe and evaluate the company's performance relat...
Per Chapter 17 Problem 7 Systems Development and Program Changes, business and finance homework help
Part 4 Executive Summary of Phased Company Analysis ProjectPrepare an executive summary integrating the observations and f...
MGT 321 SEU International Business Discussion
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment 1 Deadline: 23/10/2021 @ 23:59 Course Name: Intro to Internat...
Quantitative Business Analysis Question
The motion picture industry is a competitive business. More than 50 studios produce a total of 300 to 400 new motion pict...
four parts of the external environmental analysis process.
Discuss the four parts of the external environmental analysis process.300 words with APA reference ...
University of Colorado Denver Leadership Management by Coleman Analysis
The Visionary Leader Synopsis When Frank Coleman first began his job as president of Hi-Tech Aerostructures, most managers...
Assignment 2 Case Study.edited
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via • Students are advised to make their work clea...
Option A: Go to Solver.com, and select any TWO of these links. Read the description of the problem, download the file, loo...
I agree with you that restaurants should focus on the online business to avoid making losses and support the government in...
Our tutors provide high quality explanations & answers.
Most Popular Content