2 part separated
1) You will continue working on the development of the IT network system application project and contributing to the Key Assignment deliverable. You will finish your testing this week and document all of the results in the quality management report. You may have conducted testing in the previous weeks if you were using an iterative approach to development. The activities this week should result in a minimum of 10 major test cases completed, with results documented in your quality management report.
You will continue executing the project plan to develop the IT network system application. Each team member will continue working on the tasks that they were assigned to be completed this week. These tasks were designated in the work breakdown structure created earlier in the course.
- discuss the status of the quality assurance plan you developed during Week 2.
- Discuss the percentage of testing completed to-date, and discuss the current quality of the project deliverable. You are encouraged to update your testing strategy to ensure that you have adequate unit-testing coverage. All new components should be unit tested.
- You should also conduct integration and system testing to make sure that any new technology works with the rest of the system. Discuss the team’s testing strategy, and determine which team member is responsible for each testing activity.
- In addition to unit, integration, and system testing, testing may include network-readiness testing, volume testing, recovery testing, penetration testing, hardware-certification testing, migration testing, regression testing, and ready-for-use testing. The team should complete all planned testing during Week 4. Review each other’s results and ensure that all required testing is completed.
- Assess the status of the project and your feelings concerning whether or not the project will be ready for delivery as scheduled. Discuss any serious quality issues that were found during testing and the team’s plan to resolve them.
- You will continue to report the status of project development in your quality management report. A section of this report included the results of the quality assurance activities executed to-date, including all testing results. Discuss your current progress with your assigned tasks from the work breakdown structure (WBS), and offer assistance where possible.
2 )Individual Deliverables
At least 10 major test cases should have been executed, and the results should be ready to be documented. Document the results for each test case in your quality management report.
Testing should include—at a minimum—unit, integration, and system testing. Regression testing is highly encouraged. Include your results from additional types of testing, including network-readiness testing, volume testing, recovery testing, penetration testing, hardware-certification testing, migration testing, and ready-for-use testing.
Each test case should include (at a minimum) the following information:
- Objective of test case I will do that
- Setup procedure group member will do that
- Expected results group member will do that
- Procedure for executing test case group member will do that
- Results group member will do that