Essay: (4-5 pages, double spaced, Times News Roman, size 12)
Please do not change font, space, size, you will get -2 deductions.
Select one media clip and critically analyze the media representation of race, class, and gender. Cite chapters from Part II. This clip can be a sample episode from any TV show, movie, news report, documentary, etc. Since this is only a 5-6 page essay, please make sure you cover one or two aspects of representation, and focus on providing an in-depth analysis.
1) Do not have a cover page (and include page number in there)
2) Do not change the font
3) Please do select one media clip (TV shows, Movie, News Report, Documentary or Commercials)
4) Offer an insightful analysis focusing on race, class or gender
5) Cite Textbook readings (no outside source needed)
6) Include Reference pages (APA FORMAT)
1) Avoid: I, we, you, colloquial expressions: this is a formal academic writing
2) When you cite, don't forget to give quote, otherwise it'll show as plagiarized, I use Turninit, which is an automatic plagiarism detector, it shows exactly where you plagiarized and how much.
3) Your paper should address module topic and engage with the textbook reading, otherwise, no matter how well it's written, it will be considered incomplete.
4) Have a clear thesis statement, sub thesis statement, provide example. General format of paper is Intro/Body/Conclusion/Reference page in the end.