• Describe the fundamental beliefs and practices of the 5 major world religions,
namely: Buddhism, Daoism, Hinduism, Islam and Christianity
• Identify the issues surrounding religious beliefs and practices
• Examine religious diversity in the modern world and its social impact
• Identify the development of interfaith relationship in the community
Religious Site-Visits: During this course period, you are to visit the sites of two
local religions other than your own. The sites should be 2 of the 5 religions
covered in our course work.
Write a report of 800 words.
Your report should include the following information:
(a) Data: (10 marks) Indicate clearly the venues of the two sites, personal or team
visitation, time and date of visits, and your personal religion.
(b) Site descriptions: (30 marks) For each site, provide a record that is based on
your on-site observation and interviews (if you have) listing and showing features
(2 distinct features) that manifest the integration of religious beliefs and
(c) Reflection: (30 marks)
i. Identify and explain and indicate how the features are meaningful and
significant to the believers.
ii. Examine and comment on the kinds of social impact the religious sites or
practices have on the neighbourhood.
Language: (20 marks)
Organisation: (10 marks) Total 100 marks
Your report should be properly structured, with appropriate introduction and
conclusion as well as organized paragraphs.
2. You must use proper referencing and citation formats, where necessary.
3. You must write within the stipulated word count limit of 800 words.
4. Remember to use accurate grammar, correct sentence structures and a tone
appropriate to academic writing. Marks may be deducted for poor English.
5. Submit your paper on or before the deadline. For late entries, marks will be
Purchase answer to see full