Research Proposal on Global Warming and Climate Change – Outline
1. The topic I have chosen to research on is the impacts of global warming and climate
change in America.
2. I prefer this topic because global warming is a worldwide environmental issue that has
raised concern in the contemporary society.
3. It is of interest to me because everyone experiences it, and I have noted its effects from
the different areas I have lived.
1. The primary stakeholder is the government whose responsibility is developing policies
that act against or for the increasing global warming.
2. Industries and individuals who emit greenhouse gases directly to the atmosphere.
3. The United Nation and Environmental Organizations who are in charge of creating
awareness, regulating, monitoring and assessing the changes and effects
4. I fall into the stakeholder group of the citizens
1. Greenhouse gases are the primary contributors especially carbon emitted from industries
2. The temperatures and precipitation rate have undergone changes due to global warming
thus climate change is triggered by an increase in the global earth’s temperatures by 1.5
to 2°C or above.
3. The two articles written by Karmalkar and Bradley in 2017 and Aizebeokhai in 2009
provides vital information on the topic as explained in work cited location below.
4. I located these two sources from an open internet sea...