Check attached files attached...
1. Please attach coversheet along with your assignment.
2. This assignment is worth 25%
3. It is due on 28th Oct 2018, 11:00pm (Adelaide SA time) (Week 9)
4. The word limit is 1250-1500 in total (including graphs and references and all text) (10% up or
5. Submit your assignment in Word file (PDF or another format is NOT acceptable).
6. No resubmissions are allowed.
7. Answer each question separately - there is no need for an introduction or conclusion;
8. Make sure to use the correct diagrams/models as specified in each question; (i.e. understand
the difference between AE model; the static AD-AS model; and the dynamic AD-AS model)
9. Make sure to fully label diagrams; and clearly indicate changes you make to graphs;
10. Hand-drawn graphs are accepted.
11. Explain the main linkages between the initial impact and the final changes in diagrams;
12. Specify any assumptions you make and use clear, concise and coherent set of arguments in
your discussion/analysis - IN English;
13. There is no need to provide actual data/numbers as this is a conceptual exercise;
14. There is no need for additional resources; but you can draw upon other references (but
cite) in support of any particular arguments you make in your discussion;
15. Note that 3 marks will be awarded for the overall presentation – i.e. correct grammar, the use
of graphs, and how clearly you articulate your arguments/discussion
16. In case of requiring extension, you need to apply through the extension link provided on your
learn online unit. It is important to provide a proper documentation for processing your
17. Assignments with approved extensions have to be submitted by 4th Nov 2018, 11:00pm.
18. In accordance with the Division of Business guidelines, assignments submitted late without
permission from the course coordinator/s will attract a penalty of 10% of the total possible
marks for the assignment per day for each day late, or part thereof, after the due date.
19. Need to provide references, using UniSA referencing guidelines
20. Be very mindful of academic integrity - this must be solely your work