To develop effective relationship marketing, a company must first understand its targeted consumers' buying influences and behaviors. In Week 2, create the Research section of your plan.
Create the research section of your marketing plan in minimum of 700 words.
Include at least 3 elements of the Research List of Topics (see list below):
- Research List of Topics:
- Primary Research
- Secondary Research
- Consumer Analysis
- Customer Profile
- Continuous Consumer Monitoring & Research
- Environmental Scanning
- Identify Market, Economic, Technological, Regulatory, Legal, Social, and Ecological Forces
- Current Opportunities
- Potential Future Opportunities
- Current Threats
- Potential Future Threat
- Diagrams are not required but can be used to provide clarity and conciseness. Diagrams (and subsequent discussion) can include SWOT (emphasizes internal market--Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) TOWS (emphasizes the external market--Threats, Opportunities, Weakness, Strength), PEST (Political, Economical, Social, Technological), SOAR (Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, Results), and/or STEEP (Social, Technological, Environmental, Economical, Political). All diagram(s) should be in APA format and must include a subsequent discussion of the diagram(s) providing insight and clarity.
Tags: markets Understanding Target
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool's honor code & terms of service.
Explanation & Answer
Just what I needed…Fantastic!
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Most Popular Content
Looking for website seller clients
I am willing to sell my recently developed website www.ayanshub.com to the highest offer I can get. I will pay upto $1000 ...
non-CPA, Accounting 403 Auditing homework
Can the non-CPA be supervised that closely all the time? Explain....
Enterprise Resource Planning, to be submitted in 7 hours
- Please read the attached case study carefully and provide the answers/requirements neededin the given Case/Business Scen...
Module 02 Discussion - Brand You
For this discussion, you will apply the branding and positioning principles we've learned to yourself. Some of you may wan...
SEU Advanced Financial Worksheet
3- Adopt the solution of the question for the questions that need to be solved as found in the course book that I downloa...
marketing research unit 4 discussion
Discuss the information presented in Chapter 9 regarding Facebook’s experiments with their own users. Do you see any evi...
One of the most prominent notions that come to everyone’s mind when they think of drugs and alcohol is how the substance...
Consultation Process Flow.edited
With the objective being evaluating and determining an efficient business procedure for the hospital, the following proces...
Protecting Innovation Ii
The music industry has been resistant to change for a long time, but that has not stopped technological advances from taki...
The Second Sex
by Simone de Beauvoir
Heart of Darkness
by Joseph Conrad
by John Hersey
Girl in Translation
by Jean Kwok
by David Sedaris
by Daniel Defoe
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
by Tennessee Williams
by Hillary Clinton
The Sixth Extinction An Unnatural History
by Elizabeth Kolbert
Our tutors provide high quality explanations & answers.
Most Popular Content