Develop a 5-6 page Word document that describes the design for a small Web site that meets the following specifications.
- The Web site includes four or more Web pages designed according to current usability guidelines.
- One page must be the Home page.
- One page must be a subscription page that allows the user to become a member or subscribe to your organization and performs HTML data validation.
- The Web site must incorporate the use of the following:
- Images and Audio
- At least one table (NOT for page layout)
- At least one form
- Other valid HTML elements
- Produce a cohesive site that is easy to navigate.
- The Web site must include external CSS used to format and layout each Web page.
- Validate the HTML in each Web page.
- Validate the CSS style rules in each CSS.
- The design document must include details about your design, technologies employed, potential challenges and explanations regarding your validation process. Include a title page.
- Add the design document to the Visual Studio Web site folder.
- Submit the Word Design document and the Web site into a .zip file.