The Week 4 individual assignment is the second part of a three part
strategic management plan for the company selected by the student in
Week 3. The purpose of the assignment is for students to establish
long-term goals and objectives; indicate, specify and discuss
strategies; and investigate, consider and describe specific business
strategies including vertical integration and strategic alliances, to
achieve competitive advantage in the industry. The student also
generates an appropriate organizational chart in alignment with the
Weeks 3, 4, and 5 Individual Assignments are integrated to generate a
Strategic Management Plan. This is Part 2 of the three part Strategic
Write a 1,050-word report on the company you
selected in Week 3, following up on the Individual Assignment of Week 3
(Environmental Scanning), and address the following:
- Establish Long-term Goals and Objectives
- Strategy Formulation.
- Indicate the markets that the company will pursue.
- Specify the unique value the company will offer in the selected markets.
- Discuss the resources and capabilities that are required.
- Analyze how the company will capture value and sustain competitive advantage over time.
- Business Management Strategy
- Consider Cost and Differentiation Advantages.
- Describe the Corporate Strategy.
- Investigate Vertical Integration.
- Describe Strategic Alliances.
- Detail the Company Competitive Advantage.
- Generate an Organizational Chart of the company you selected.
Cite at least 3 scholarly references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.