hallo there, I have an assignment that I need to get 100. first, you need to download the excel from the website using my account.
Go back to the home page, and click on the book list.
2. Make sure to choose “Building Blocks of Accounting – A Financial Perspective”
3. Enter your user name and password
4. The first time you open the file, it will ask you to “make” an excel file. I would choose the Excel
5. Once the file downloads, I would save this to a flash drive or your desktop.
6. The first three tabs of the workbook provide you instructions and answer questions on how to
complete the project (Introduction, FAQ, Welcome). Please read these directions carefully.
7. The next two tabs consist of the chart of accounts and the business transactions for the month.
I would print both of these, to refer to as you input the journal entries on the journal entry tab.
8. On the journal entry tab, input the account numbers (from the chart of accounts) and the
amounts, based on the business transactions tab. You can only input cells that are yellow.
9. You can upload the file as many times as you want, to check your answers. The file will
automatically grade and show you what answers you have incorrect, although it will not correct
the mistakes for you.
10. I would suggest completing the first 26 transactions (normal business transactions) and then
upload it to check for mistakes before you begin the adjusting entries. Correct any errors prior
to beginning your adjusting entries. After you complete the adjusting entries, I would upload it
again to check the adjusting entries.
11. After you have finished the adjusting entries, you can complete the financial statements from
the ending balances in the adjusted trial balance column of the worksheet.
12. You can upload as many times as you wish, until the due date.