Temple University , Collage of Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering Technology
Makkah College of Technology , Associate's degree
Electrical Engineering Technologies
2016 - Present
2004 - 2006
Aug 2018 - Present
• Redesign cooling fan for cars.
• Tack the hot air inside the car using Arduino programing powered with solar panel. solid works for
redesign the fan
Jan 2015 - Des 2015
• Product Merchandiser
• Goods coordination, dealing with customers and offering promotional offers, Supervision of
commercial centers, Inventory tracking.
Saudi Electricity Company
July 2007 - Jan 2013
High voltage maintenance Technician power transmission.
Read electrical drawing. Troubleshooting. SF6 gas tests, maintenance for the hydraulic system and
(High voltage, Low voltage) switchgear maintenance.
Event speaker for the Saudi club at Saint Joseph's University
Saudi Club at University of Delaware
2016 – Present
• Event Coordinator (2016 - Present)
• President (Jan 2016 – Dec 2017) - Managed and organized a series of 6 main events per semester
and weekly meeting for an organization with 200 members.
• Supervising for the Saudi table Festival of Nations Oct (2016, 2017,2018)
• Build website and design Delaware State Guide for new student
Saudi Club at Temple university
• Organizing the graduation ceremony for Saudi student May 2018
• Coordinator of training courses Jan 2017 - Oct 2018
Jan 2017 - Oct 2018
Computer: Solidwork s, Computer maintenance, IT, Microsoft Office (Excel, Access,
Word, PowerPoint), Network Marketing, Project Management, computer Security, Cloud
Computing, Team Management, Project Management , OHSA, read electrical circuit
drawing, Arduino programing.
Purchase answer to see full