◦ Emmanuel (Emma), from Uganda, weighed 9 lbs at
the age of 2 ½.
◦ He was malnourished. Could not walk or smile,
had no hair was literally just bones.
◦ 9 million people die of hunger and hunger-related
diseases every year.
◦ Emma would have been one of those people
had it not been for FMSC.
◦ 300 million children go hungry every day.
The Project’s Foundation
◦ Mission: Feeding God’s starving children hungry in body and spirit.
◦ Vision: Feed My Starving Children strives to eliminate starvation in
children throughout the world by helping to instill compassion in
people so that they may help those in need.
◦ Goals: During the 2 hours allotted per session, volunteers pack
bags of food and seal boxes of these meals.
◦ In such a short amount of time, as much as 38,232 meals can be packaged;
feeding 107 kids for a whole year!
◦ Woman found the children abandoned by
their drunken father and helped them get in
contact with FMSC.
◦ 11 year old Brian cooks the MannaPack for his
◦ More than 70 countries through missionary
partnerships at orphanages, schools, clinics,
refugee camps and malnourishment centers.
◦ Barbados, Guatemala, Philippines, Thailand,
◦ Volunteers hand-pack meals for malnourished children, and then the
meals are sent to partners in various countries to help break the cycle
• One year later, Emma now weighs 22 lbs.
• He can walk, smile, and talk.
• With FMSC, you can directly see the impact
• More on his story:
◦ 92% of total annual donations spent directly on feeding.
(This includes volunteer labor.)
◦ 99.6% of meals safely reaching intended locations.
◦ FMSC food has reached more than 70 countries.
◦ 22 cents is the current meal price. (4th straight year with no increase.)
◦ 48% average year over year growth since 2003.
Mesa Fiesta Building
1345 South Alma School Road
Mesa, AZ 85210
Feed My Starving Children – Mesa
YouTube: Feed My Starving Children
Other Source: https://www.mercycorps.org/articles/quick-facts-what-you-need-know-aboutglobal-hunger
Purchase answer to see full attachment