Part 1: APA format with References
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Human resource recruiters around the country have started finding candidates in unique, innovative, and creative ways.
Research and focus your discussion on the following:
- Discuss some unique and innovative ways in which companies attract candidates in the technical industry.
- What recommendations would you suggest to your company or industry to make recruiting more unique and innovative to attract new talent?
Part 2 : APA format with References, at least 750 words
Recently, human resources (HR) recruiters have utilized their company Web site job board, online job boards, social media, and other industry-specific job boards or Web sites to fill all types of positions. As an HR recruiter, you are in need of new employees for a forecasted expansion to a call center that is opening up in 2 months and that is just 20 miles away. Think creatively and find some new, unique, and innovative ways to find candidates. Research and address the following:
- Discuss 2 new technology options that the company could use to find candidates.
- Would you use these new options to also locate new managers for the new location? Why or why not?
- Have you found statistical evidence of the new options for finding qualified candidates?
- Do you feel like these new options are trends? Why or why not?