- In the late 1990s and early 2000s, financial reporting fraud was rampant. Headlines were filled with companies and their management deceiving investors and employees. Even in recent headlines, financial fraud can be found on a regular basis. Using the most recent ACFE’s “Report to the Nations” (http://www.acfe.com/fraud-resources.aspx), state the characteristics of fraud. Who is responsible for committing the act? Share one item from the report and explain why you found this item interesting (select an item that is different from your classmates).
my issue for the question is unaffordable health care or unaffordable education. you can choose one of them.
Write an Op-Ed (opinion-editorial) piece that allows you to demonstrate an understanding of how issues relating to the dignity of the human person and the realization of the common good may be addressed by you in your professional practice and in the future. You will need to select an issue that relates to the degree program you are studying and write a concise but persuasive opinion piece on an issue or problem relating to the dignity of the human person and the realization of the common good that relates to your future professional practice.
My professional practice is Information Technology. And please make sure the word count is 700. Also this is being uploaded to Turnitin. So make sure the similarity should be less than 10%. So it is a must. Referencing style is Harvard.
Read the further details please
• Create an evocative and engaging Op-Ed on an issue or problem relating to the dignity of the human person and the realisation of the common good that relates to your professional practice (ie the degree program you are studying). For example, how does your chosen profession treat its clients’ privacy and how does what you have learned about human dignity and human rights impact on that treatment?
• The Op-Ed should clearly explain to readers what the issue or problem is and how your understanding of the knowledge you have acquired in the unit addresses the issue or problem and relate to the discipline area you are studying in. Please note that you do not have to come up with the ‘definitive solution’ rather provide a well-argued view in order to move forward on the issue or problem.
• The Op-Ed is to be no more than 700 words long (papers which fall beyond 770 words will not be marked beyond this point). The idea is to express your thoughts clearly and concisely and make your argument as directly as you can – just like a journalist or writer. Do not assume that this assignment is easy given the word length. The challenge is to present a persuasive argument in a concise manner!
• Although Op-Ed’s do not usually require referencing, for this academic work, Harvard referencing is required.
Length and/or format: 700 words long. Papers that are greater than 770 words will not be marked beyond this point. This is a turnitin Upload. Assignment rubric is attached below.