Select an issue that is open to debate.
Kids in ILS (Independent Living Skills) (special education) is it beneficial for these students to be in full inclusion?
- Be formatted according to APA requirements as illustrated in the APA Paper Template (Word).
- Include a well-constructed thesis sentence defining an issue that is open for debate and declaring your position for that debate.
- Develop 3 key premises (mini-thesis statements) to validate and defend the position taken on the chosen debated issue.
- Each premise/key idea must have a different source for supporting evidence to back it up with.
- There should be a minimum of 3 academic resources.
- Be 2-3 pages in length, not including your cover and references pages.
(you don't have to use these sources, but theses are some good web sights)
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. (2018). Retrieved from IDEA: https://sites.ed.gov/idea/
Special Education Enrollment. (2017). Retrieved from KidsData.org: http://www.kidsdata.org/topic/95/special-needs-edu...
HARRISON, EMMA. “PARENTS BID STATE AID ALL RETARDED: Classes Should Not Be Only for Those of Plus-50 I.Q., Legislators Are Told”. New York, N.Y., November 25, 1958.