Your task this week is to prepare a draft of your Signature Assignment, which is a literature review that examines a topic from a qualitative research design perspective. You submitted your topic to your faculty for review in Week 1. Be sure your draft follows this format:
WEEK ONE TOPIC WAS CLINICAL HEALTH: ENSURE YOU SPEAK ON WHAT IS IT ABOUT CLINICAL HEALTH DO YOU WANT TO STUD AND WHAT IS MEANT BY CLINICAL HEALTH.
- Introduce the topic and provide a brief background.
- Present a brief problem of interest.
- Identify the qualitative research method that could be used to investigate this research problem.
- Review relevant literature that ensures that you address the following:
- Describe limitations, benefits, and challenges of your chosen qualitative research design.
- Evaluate selected software analysis program to be used.
- Discuss validity threats in your chosen qualitative design.
- Assess potential ethical issues in your chosen qualitative design.
- Conclude with a summary that synthesizes the research and points to gaps in the literature and to directions that further research might take.
Remember to use appropriate section headings and apply APA format correctly to them. You also will need to support your assignment with at least 10 references.