1. Nonvascular plants lack _____, specialized cells that help support the plant as
well as transport water and nutrients upward from their roots.
1. Flowering plants became important parts of the world's terrestrial ecosystems
1. The largest mass extinction of the Paleozoic Era was:
AT THE END OF THE CRETACEOUS PERIOD
AT THE END OF THE PERMIAN PERIOD
AT THE MIDDLE OF THE JURASSIC PERIOD
EXTINCTIONS NEVER HAPPENED.
1. Ichthyosaurs went extinct at the end of the:
1. Sauropod dinosaurs included all of these except:
1. Autotrophic organisms obtain their food:
FROM ANOTHER CREATURE
BY CHEMICAL SYNTHESIS
B OR C
1. Bacteria lack which of these structures?
BOTH A AND B
1. Which of these is a type of prokaryotic cell?
A AND B
1. Birds first appeared and rose to prominence during the: