CS 166 02
Program Assignment 04 Chapter 07
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Create a folder named Chapter 07 Program and use it to create a Java program to do the following:
Welcome to the Change Calculator
Enter number of cents (0-99): 99
Continue? (y/n): y
Enter number of cents (0-99): 55
Continue? (y/n): n
The application prompts the user to enter a number of cents from 0 to 99.
The application displays the minimum number of quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies that represent
the coins that make up the specified number of cents.
The application prompts the user to continue.
Assume that the user will enter a valid integer value for the number of cents.
The application should continue only if the user enters “y” or “Y” to continue.
Add the following comments to the top of your source code:
• Class and Section (CS 166 02)
• Assignment (Chapter 07 Program)
• Due Date: (see above)
• Description of the program
What to turn in
1. Print out the source code.
2. Attach this sheet to the front of all printouts and turn in at class time.
3. Copy the Chapter 07 folder into your folder in the I:\kopp\inbox\CS 166 02 folder.
Purchase answer to see full