*** No Plagiarism Acceptable ****
Systems Approach & Motivation
Maslow’s Hierarchy of Need, job rotation, idiosyncratic deals, and Adams’ Equity theory all have a component in common - motivation. This component should be understood by anyone in the management ranks.
1) Review at least five motivational theories.
2) Consider how you would utilize motivation strategies in your organization to drive performance.
3) As part of your discussion post, include the following:
* Definition of a systems approach. (Use in-text citation quotation marks)
* Discussion of how, by considering the organization as a system, these strategies impact your approach.
* The main post must be 3 to 5 substantive paragraphs 250-300 total words and include at least 4 APA-formatted citations/references.
* The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
* Must include all the references and in-text citations. (Few references must be peer reviewed empirical journal articles).
* Also need help on two subsequent replies to colleagues. Each reply should consist of a relevant paragraph containing 100 words or more.