1. English nobles demanded that King John accept the __________ as a limitation on the
rights of kings.
Bill of Rights
Corpus Iuris Civilis
1. In the system of __________, peasants were tied to manors to work for the local noble in
exchange for his protection.
1. After the First Crusade, __________ Crusader states, also known as "Crusader
kingdoms," were established in the Middle East.
1. Islam was founded by __________.
Malcolm of Medina
1. __________ stopped the Muslim advance into Europe in AD 732 with his victory near
Louis the German
1. Discuss some of the reforms taking place in the Roman Catholic Church in the 11th and
12th centuries. What problems did the church face? Did these reforms solve the
problems? How should these problems have been addressed?
There are several reforms that transpired in the Roman Catholic Church in ...