• Management – it is the aspect of bringing individauls of different skills
and gifts to engage in some interrelated functions to achieve a common
• Management in business perspective is more than just being a manager but
a team leader.
The functions of management
• There are four main processes or functionalities of management
• PLANNING- This involves the determination of course of action
• This also incorporates decision making
• ORGANIZING- This involves the coordination of activities and
• This is the process by which the established plans are moved
closer to realization.
Functions of management
• LEADING- a class way of creating a path that others will follow to
achieve a given influencing and making harmony
• CONTROLING – assessment and observing of procedures
• This includes checking and assessing exercises
• Entails estimating looking at and rectifying key target
• Worldwide Strategy is the way toward growing and contending in
• It incorporates nations from a few unique locales on the planet.
• It likewise goes for co-organizing organization's marketing efforts
in business sectors in these nations.
Cultural differences in communication
• Cultural diversity makes communication difficult as the mindset
of people about different cultures are different.
• The language, signs and symbols are different in each of the
cultures in the world.
• Cultural difference is a major source of misunderstanding,
distrust, and conflict in intercultural communication
Business practices in different cultures
• Coming up next are the components to consider;
• Traditions - When working with a partner from another nation, consider
the social contras...