Access over 20 million homework & study documents
search

Risk Analysis Expansion Excel Worksheet

Content type

User Generated

Subject

Accounting

Type

Worksheet

Rating

Showing Page:
1/2

Sign up to view the full document!

lock_open Sign Up
Showing Page:
2/2

Sign up to view the full document!

lock_open Sign Up

Unformatted Attachment Preview

Low Demand Medium High Expected Profit ($1000s) Medium-Scale Large-Scale Expansion Profits Expansion Profits Annual Annual Profit Profit ($1000s) ($1000s) P(x) P(x) 50 20% 0 20% 150 50% 100 50% 200 30% 300 30% 145 140 Risk Analysis for Medium-Scale Expansion Annual Profit (x) Probability P(x) (x - µ)2 (x - µ)2 * P(x) Demand $1000s (x - µ) Low 50 20% -95 9025 1805 Medium 150 50% 5 25 12.5 High 200 30% 55 3025 907.5 2 σ = 2725 σ= 52.20 Risk Analysis for Large-Scale Expansion Annual Profit (x) Probability P(x) (x - µ)2 (x - µ)2 * P(x) Demand $1000s (x - µ) Low 0 20% -140 19600 3920 Med ...
Purchase document to see full attachment
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool's honor code & terms of service.

Anonymous
Just what I needed. Studypool is a lifesaver!

Studypool
4.7
Trustpilot
4.5
Sitejabber
4.4